Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Skip to Library Help widget

Student Clubs and Organizations Records (SCOR)

Information for student clubs and organizations interested in caring for and maintaining their records and those that may be interested in donating their records to University Archives & Campus History Collections in the university library.

Accessing Your Records

Donating organizations will always have access to their materials during the regular business hours of Special Collections and Archives. 

If your collection is what we call "unprocessed," it will not be listed in the library catalog. Unprocessed means we have not completed all of the steps necessary to make your archives ready for use by the public. Please contact the University Archivist to arrange a visit to Special Collections and Archives. This will assist in pinpointing the records you would like to access and ensure that the archivist is available to assist you during your visit. 

After your archives have been "processed," or to access other collections please see the Special Collections and Archives website, Using Collections.

Report ADA Problems with Library Services and Resources