2. Get a head start on your research by exploring research guides specific to your program.
3. Expand your horizons by taking advantage of CSU+. You can borrow materials from all 23 CSU campuses, and it's free! You can also use Interlibrary Loan to borrow books and receive PDFs of journal articles, which is also free.
4. When the Library is fully operational, take advantage of graduate study rooms.
5. Use the Creative Media Studio! Whether you want to try out new equipment or new software, everything is free and student assistants are on hand to help you. Did we mention that this is also free?
6. Ask for help when you need it! Whether you are new to CSUN or returning after earning your bachelor's degree, there is always something new to learn and we are here to help.
You can search for books using OneSearch by typing in the title, author or keywords in the homepage OneSearch form. Once the results page loads, you can use the limiters in the menus under "Refine My Results" to narrow your results. Selecting "books" under "Resource Type" will limit the results to eBooks and print books. For eBooks only, select "Available Online at CSUN" under "Show Only"; for print books only, select "Available at CSUN" under "Show Only."
Click the title heading of any given result item to view the full record. In the full record, under "Online Access" you'll find the direct link to electronic text, if available. Ebooks can have different number of user access. Check in the notes section to see how many users can read the book at any given time. The "Send To" menu offers tools for citing, emailing, or saving a record as a favorite.
Report ADA Problems with Library Services and Resources